Horner School of English A Family Run English School in Dublin since 1993.
Welcome to the Horner School website. English Courses Dublin
- Find English Courses for all levels
- Start when it suits you - many courses start every week
- Get help finding accommodation in Dublin city
- Learn about social life as a student at Horner School
- Contact other students on Horner School FACEBOOK
- Follow Our Google + Page
- Take a TOEIC Test (we are an open test centre)
Quantifiers – much, many, a lot of By Rob Lane Much, many and a lot of are quantifiers which are used to indicate the amount or quantity of a countable or uncountable noun. Other examples of quantifiers include a little,…
Posted September 1 2014 | Leave a comment
Future Perfect By Rob Lane Introduction In the last post, we looked at Future Continuous. Another tense that we see frequently with this is Future Perfect. In the previous article, I gave an example of this. A. Can we…
Posted August 12 2014 | No comments
Future Continuous by Rob Lane In a previous article we saw that four key tenses are used for future: present simple for schedules, future simple (will) for reactions or new decisions, going to when you have intention, and present…
Posted July 16 2014 | No comments
We have no upcoming events planned.