Baggot St. Student Residence (Available All Year)
Residence located on Baggot Street within 2 minutes walk of Horner School. 20 Twin Rooms, all with Private Bathrooms.
Price Includes: Breakfast & Evening Meal
This residence is located in a beautifully restored period house. The 20 rooms are all twin bedded rooms and each has its own private bathroom. Breakfast and evening meal is provided daily and included in the weekly rates. If you are looking for a quiet residence which is well managed and close to the school, this is your perfect choice.
- City Centre Location, 2 minutes’ walk from Horner School of English.
- Twin Rooms, with private bathroom.
- Free Internet Access.
- Common Room with TV & board games & tea, coffee making facilities.
2018 Prices: Baggot St. Student Residence
- HSE Administration Fee €60 applies
- Late arrival check-in outside of office hours €60 applies
- Refundable Security Deposit €300 payable at residence
- Summer Supplement May Apply 2018 (TBA)
Baggot street Student Residence is located right in the heart of Dublin City Centre within 2 minutes walk of The Horner School of English. 5 minutes walk to the main shopping street, Grafton Street.
Available all year round from January to December.
At weekends the residence office is open from 07.00 to 16.00hrs & 20.00 to 22.00hrs. We strongly recommend that flights are booked to arrive at Dublin airport no later than 18.00hrs as this should allow sufficient time for collection of baggage, and travel from Dublin airport to the residence. The residence will charge a late check-in fee if late check-in is requested (see prices above). Students planning to arrive and check-in outside of office opening hours should advise Horner School, so arrangements can be made.