Baggot City- Student Residence – (Available All Year)
Baggot City Residence is located on Baggot Street in Dublin City Centre (2 minutes walk to Horner School). 20 bedrooms, all with private bathrooms. A communal kitchen and a student TV & games room.
Baggot City, Dublin Student Residence
Baggot City Residence is located in a beautifully restored period house. The 20 bedrooms are all with private bathrooms. If you are looking for a quiet residence which is well managed and close to the school, this is the perfect choice and really great value too !
- Dublin City Centre Location, only 2 minutes’ walk from Horner School of English.
- 20 Bedrooms, all with private bathroom.
- Access to a communal kitchen area to prepare your daily meals.
- Free Internet Access.
- Shared TV lounge, with games & tea, coffee making facilities.
2023 Prices: Baggot St. Student Residence
- HSE Accommodation Placement Fee €75 applies
- Late arrival check-in outside of office hours €60 applies
- Refundable Security Deposit €300 payable at residence
- Room Prices Are Subject to Change By Residence Management (and will be updated here as we are informed).
Baggot street Student Residence is located right in the heart of Dublin City Centre within 2 minutes walk of The Horner School of English. 5 minutes walk to the main shopping street, Grafton Street. This Dublin Accommodation is perfect for students attending language courses at Horner School of English.
Available all year round from January to December.
At weekends the residence office is open from 07.00 to 16.00hrs & 20.00 to 22.00hrs. We strongly recommend that flights are booked to arrive at Dublin airport no later than 18.00hrs as this should allow sufficient time for collection of baggage, and travel from Dublin airport to the residence. The residence will charge a late check-in fee if late check-in is requested (see prices above). Students planning to arrive and check-in outside of office opening hours should advise Horner School, so arrangements can be made.