IFSC City Residence (Summer Only: 23 June to 26 August 2018)
Finding the right place to live is very important. Your accommodation will be your home away from home. IFSC City Residence is a modern, purpose-built student residence located in Dublin City Centre. At IFSC City Residence there are a total of 286 single bedrooms, all with private en-suite bathrooms. The bedrooms are arranged in small self contained apartments each with a common kitchen and living area. Students can cook meals in the fully equipped kitchens or choose to eat out in one of the many restaurants and coffee shops in the area. This is a safe and secure Dublin Student Accommodation in the centre of Dublin City. The Horner School of English is nearby and the main shopping and entertainment areas of Dublin City are all within a short walk.
Dublin Student Accommodation
- IFSC City Residence is located at National College Ireland in Dublin City Centre
- This accommodation is within walking distance to Horner School (15 to 20 min)
- Horner School has a guaranteed allocation of single bedrooms at this residence
- Your bedroom will also have it’s own private bathroom
- Self catering kitchens & on-site restaurant
- Free WI-FI internet access
- Dublin Student Accommodation
Administration Fee €60.00 applies to this accommodation
Refundable Security Deposit €200.00 payable on arrival
Best Dublin Student Accommodation for Summer Courses at Horner School
Centre of Dublin – 10 minutes walk from O’ Connell Bridge. 15 minutes walk to the Horner School via the Samuel Beckett Bridge.
This Dublin Student Accommodation is available from 23 June to 26 Aug 2018.