IFSC City Residence (Summer Only: 23 June to 26 August 2018)
A modern, purpose-built city centre residence with a total of 286 single bedrooms with private bathrooms.
Every student has their own private single bedroom & private shower, toilet, wardrobe and desk.
Secure and safe location.
- City centre location, walking distance to school (save money on transport)
- Horner School has a guaranteed allocation of single bedrooms at this residence
- Your bedroom will also have it’s own private bathroom
- Self catering kitchens & on-site restaurant
- Free WI-FI internet access
- Administration Fee €60.00 applies to this accommodation
- Refundable Security Deposit €200.00 payable on arrival
Hi. My name is Lisa, a member of the Horner Team. I am happy to answer any questions you have. Whether it’s advice on choosing the right course, or helping you find and book accommodation during your stay, we’d love to hear from you.
Centre of Dublin – 10 minutes walk from O’ Connell Bridge. 15 minutes walk to the Horner School via the Samuel Beckett Bridge.
This accommodation is available from 23 June to 26 Aug 2018.