Standard Plus Fluency – Intensive English Course Dublin
This course is a more intensive version of the Standard Course with extra special focus on fluency skills such as English speaking and English listening skills.
Learn to communicate your ideas in a more natural way, speaking reasonably quickly and without hesitation. 20 Morning classes focus on your general skills and understanding of the structure of the language. An additional 6 afternoon lessons will focus on fluency skills with a lot of extra work to improve your English speaking and listening skills.
Our Standard Plus Fluency Course is an intensive English course for adults with 26 lessons each week. The classes are taken over five mornings plus two afternoons each week. Morning classes will focus on your general skills and understanding of the structure of the language. Afternoon classes will be devoted to fluency skills. Our highly qualified teaching staff use the most up to date teaching materials with accompanying digital teaching materials for the interactive whiteboards in classrooms.
Standard Plus Fluency English speaking courses are designed to build speaking confidence and give students maximum exposure to the language with rapid progress guaranteed!
- General English Morning Course
- Plus Afternoon Fluency Skills Course
- 5 Mornings & 2 Afternoons, every week
- Enrolment is possible every week
- Perfect for students from Elementary A1 to Advanced C1 Levels
- Fully accredited by ACELS (responsibility for standards in Education in Ireland)
You can choose from a number of Dublin accommodation options, all pre-screened by the Horner School, most of which are within walking distance of the school. Dublin Student Accommodation.
We organise an excellent programme of tours and excursions throughout your stay. Click here for further details
Course prices are inclusive of the following services:
- Intensive English Course Dublin – 26 lessons per week
- Morning General English Course With Afternoon English Speaking Classes
- Additional Free English Activities
- Welcome Pack
- Use of the Self Access Library
- Use of the Computer Room, including Free Email and Internet
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout main school building
- Level assessment on arrival and graded end of course certificate
- Student Coffee Room & Garden Area
- Full administrative backup, including Accommodation Office & Academic Director
Each lesson is equal to 50 mins. Course Textbooks are available to purchase at the school. Monday is the starting day for all courses. When Monday is a public holiday, Tuesday is the starting day. See Horner School Home Page. See Summer 2019 Offers