A Brief History of The Georgian Quarter, Dublin 2

A Brief History of The Georgian Quarter, Dublin 2 Number 40 Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin 2 is part of the World's Longest Row of Georgian Houses, from the corner of Merrion Square to Leeson Street, right in the centre of Dublin city - now known as the Georgian Quarter. The Georgian Quarter was shaped and designed by a number of key influential and very wealthy businessmen, starting back in circa. 1745. The land was owned by the 6th Viscount Fitzwilliam, Richard Fitzwilliam. Who was he ? [...]