Ireland’s first wax museum was set up in 1804 by the famous Madame Tussaud and has had many reincarnations since. It is now one of the most popular visitor attractions in Dublin. It has moved from its original location in Shakespeare’s Gallery in Exchequer Street in 1804 to The Armoury building on College Green home to the former Central Bank of Ireland to O’Connell bridge where it remains today at the epicentre of the city.
Sign-up at school reception. Tickets cost €12 p.p.