During the academic year Horner School welcome groups from all over the world.
Mini-stay school groups travel with their teachers (group leaders) and live with Irish host families for the duration of the stay. Dublin is a great location for a mini-stay. The city centre is small with lots of interesting places to visit. Horner School will design an individual plan for your group with school activities, excursions, and a full day tour included. We can also provide transport passes and private coach pick-up at Dublin Airport on arrival and departure.
Horner School arrange the full package as below.
What is Included in the Mini-Stay School Groups Programme:
- English Classes 15 full hours per week. In closed groups of max 15 students per class. 09:30 – 12:50hrs, Monday to Friday. All textbooks and materials.
- On request, students over the age of 18 can attend our international classes.
- Course Location: Classes are held in our main school building. Dublin City Centre.
- Accommodation Host Family, twin rooms (2 students sharing), full board (breakfast, packed lunch & evening meal). Selected host families, in one area of Dublin, convenient to the bus and train routes to the school.
- Airport Transfer Service. We will collect your group on arrival and transfer to the host families / accommodation. Also same on return.
- Tours & Excursions Included Guided Tour of Dublin City after the first day of class. Full day Guided Coach Tour (Glendalough/Kilkenny City/ Galway City)
- Free Group Leader Place with every 15 students.
Every group package is individually tailored to meet the requirements and the budget of the group. We work closely with the group leaders to arrange a package which usually includes collection at Dublin Airport on arrival & departure, accommodation with friendly host families nearby the school, English lessons with lots of speaking and cultural activities and an exciting social programme with afternoon, evening & full day tours at the weekend.