During the academic year Horner School welcome groups from all over the world.
Mini-stay school groups travel with their teachers (group leaders) and live with Irish host families for the duration of the stay. Dublin is a great location for a mini-stay. The city centre is small with lots of interesting places to visit. Horner School will design an individual plan for your group with school activities, excursions, and a full day tour included. We can also provide transport passes and private coach pick-up at Dublin Airport on arrival and departure.
Horner School arrange the full package as below.
What is Included in the Mini-Stay School Groups Programme:
- English Classes 15 full hours per week. In closed groups of max 15 students per class. 09:30 – 12:50hrs, Monday to Friday. All textbooks and materials.
- On request, students over the age of 18 can attend our international classes.
- Course Location: Classes are held in our main school building. Dublin City Centre.
- Accommodation Host Family, twin rooms (2 students sharing), full board (breakfast, packed lunch & evening meal). Selected host families, in one area of Dublin, convenient to the bus and train routes to the school.
- Airport Transfer Service. We will collect your group on arrival and transfer to the host families / accommodation. Also same on return.
- Tours & Excursions Included Guided Tour of Dublin City after the first day of class. Full day Guided Coach Tour (Glendalough/Kilkenny City/ Galway City)
- Free Group Leader Place with every 15 students.