Cambridge FCE Exam Preparation Course in Dublin
Our Cambridge FCE (First Certificate Course) includes intensive language skills practice, examination techniques and tips from your teacher throughout the course.
Morning classes focus on improving general language proficiency and include exam related skills. Your teacher will introduce examination skills essential for the Cambridge FCE Exam Preparation Course in Dublin. The afternoon classes look at past examination questions and introduce effective techniques for achieving the best results in the Cambridge FCE Examination.
- Examinations are held in Dublin in the final week of your First Certificate Course.
- Fast track (4 week) Cambridge FCE Courses run during the summer months, intensive preparation courses.
- Choice of 6 different starting dates throughout the year.
- Our teachers have many years experience achieving a consistently high success rate.
- Click here to visit the Cambridge English, website.
You can choose from a number of Dublin accommodation options, all pre-screened by the Horner School, most of which are within walking distance of the school. Find your Dublin Student Accommodation HERE.
We organise an excellent programme of tours and excursions throughout your stay. Click here for further details
Horner School of English, Cambridge FCE Exam Preparation Courses in Dublin are inclusive of the following services:
Tuition – 26 lessons per week with a Morning & Afternoon Timetable – Monday to Friday.
Dublin Welcome Pack
Use of the Self Access Library
Use of the Computer Room, including Free Email and Internet
Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout main school building
Level assessment on arrival and graded end of course certificate
Student Coffee Room