Host Family Accommodation in Dublin
Staying with a local host family provides the best opportunity to practise your English and experience the Irish way of life.
Host Family Accommodation Dublin, Details
- Carefully selected host families.
- Half Board Basis, includes breakfast & evening meal.
- Special dietary requests can be catered for if requested in advance (at booking stage).
- Single or twin rooms available all year round. Arrival Saturday or Sunday.
- Short bus or train journey to school.
- We place one nationality per host family only, so you wont be tempted to speak your mother tongue (L1).
- Our dedicated Accommodation Team are happy to recommend the best accommodation options for you.
2023 Prices: Host Family Accommodation.
Host families live outside the city centre, in the suburbs of Dublin. The average journey takes 40-45 minutes by bus, train or tram direct to the city centre. All students should purchase a Leap Card (Travel Card) from Dublin Bus, 59 O’Connell Street. There are various types of Leap Card tickets available, depending on your age etc. Please ask for further information at the Horner School Office. The Leap Card Ticket allows travel throughout Dublin on all public transport services.
Host Family Accommodation in Dublin is available throughout the year.