Standard Plus Business English Course
An Introductory Topic Based Business English Course in Dublin
Designed to introduce the most common business topics: making a presentation, dealing with international customers, working on the telephone, dealing with a complaint, negotiating a contract or sale.
2019 Prices, Standard Plus Business English
The Standard Plus Business English Course is a topic based Business English Course in Dublin including presentation skills, telephone language, interview skills, marketing & sales, business writing (customer complaints, writing reports, formal and informal), business meetings (chairing meetings, preparing agendas) negotiations (agreeing & disagreeing with a point), business social events (etiquette and informal language).
- For students who wish to improve language skills related to business English.
- Introducing the language of presentations, negotiating, meetings and much more.
- Join this course on any Monday throughout the year.
- Fully accredited by ACELS the Irish body responsible for standards in English Language teaching.
- Including essential business vocabulary and discussions related to today’s business issues.
You can choose from a number of Dublin accommodation options, all pre-screened by the Horner School, most of which are within walking distance of the school. Dublin Student Accommodation.
We organise an excellent programme of tours and excursions throughout your stay. Click here for further details
Horner School of English Dublin, Standard Plus Business English Course in Dublin inclusive of the following services:
Tuition – 26 lessons per week with a Morning & Afternoon timetable – Monday to Friday
Dublin Welcome Pack
Use of the Self Access Library
Use of the Computer Room, including Free Email and Internet
Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout main school building
Level assessment on arrival and graded end of course certificate
Student Coffee Room