Top 10 reasons students say” Horner School is the best English Language School in Dublin City”
1. City Centre Location: Horner School is conveniently located in Dublin City Centre within a few minutes walk of Grafton Street, all main bus routes, train stations, restaurants, shops and theatres. See Map
2. Class Size, Times & Levels: Smaller class groups and guaranteed morning schedule. Maximum 12 students per class January to June & October to December. Typically classes will have an average of 8 -10 students. All English levels are catered for.
3. Family Owned & Managed: A relaxed and friendly atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and part of the family. Quality is assured at the Horner School of English at all times
4. Balanced Nationality Mix: 70% of Horner School students come from Europe: Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Poland & Russia.
5. Professional Reputation: Horner School is recognised by ACELS , a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English language teaching (ELT). We are also proud to be a member of the following organisations: Quality English; Marketing English In Ireland; Visit Dublin ; WYSE TRAVEL CONFEDERATION; & EDUCATION IN IRELAND
6. Qualified Native English Teachers: All Horner School teachers are native English speakers with TEFL diplomas and university degree qualifications.
7. Modern Facilities: Interactive Whiteboards, study library, WI-Fi Internet Connection, Student Computer Room, Coffee Shop & Garden
8. Host Family, City Apartment & Residences: All Horner School host families have been inspected and carefully selected by a member of the Horner family. We also have a number of excellent city apartment & residence options walking distance from the school
Host Families Selected By HornerSchool Team A Choice of City Apartment & Residence
9. Historical Buildings: Horner School buildings are excellent example of Georgian architecture in Dublin. The beautiful fireplaces, staircases, high ceilings and ornate plaster work create a very special environment for students to learn.
10. Fantastic Programme of Social Activities: Evening Social events, afternoon cultural activities, weekend guided coach tours, provided each week
- But don’t take our word for it…. why don’t you make contact with some of the students who have already decided to choose the best English language school in Dublin. Click here for further information