Mini Stay School Groups in Dublin
An individualised service for Mini-Stay School Groups during the academic year (September to June).
We will arrange a full package of services to cater for the needs of your group with collection at Dublin Airport on arrival & departure, accommodation with friendly host families nearby the school, English lessons with lots of speaking and cultural activities and an exciting social programme with full day tours.
Welcoming School Groups from all over the world, Since 1993.
Mini-stay school groups travel with their teachers (group leaders) and live with Irish host families for the duration of the stay. Dublin is a great location for a mini-stay. The city is quite small so it’s easy to travel around with lots of interesting places to visit. Horner School will design an individual plan for your group with school activities, excursions, and a full day tour included. We can also provide transport passes and private coach pick-up at Dublin Airport on arrival and departure.
- English Classes 15 full hours per week. In closed groups of max 15 students per class. All textbooks and materials.
- Students over the age of 18 can attend our international adult classes, on request.
- Classes are held in our main school building, Dublin City Centre.
- Accommodation with host Families, in twin rooms (2 students sharing), full board (breakfast, packed lunch & evening meal).
- Groups are placed in one area of Dublin, convenient to the bus and train routes to the school.
- Airport Transfer Service. We will collect your group on arrival and transfer to their accommodation. Also same on return.
- Tours & Excursions Included – Full day Guided Coach Tours (Glendalough/Kilkenny City/ Galway City)
- Free Group Leader Place with every 15 students.
Host Family Accommodation
Mini-Stay Groups live with our carefully selected Irish host families for the duration of the stay. Students are placed together in one area of Dublin, convenient to the bus and DART train routes to the school. School groups are usually accommodatated on a twin room basis with breakfast, packed lunch & evening meals included.
Social & Cultural Programme
We offer an individualised service, so we will work with you to organise an excellent programme of tours and excursions according to your groups budget and requirements.