3. Family Owned & Managed: A relaxed and friendly atmosphere where everyone feels welcome. Quality and service is assured at the Horner School of English at all times.
4. Balanced Nationality Mix: 70% of our students come from Europe: Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia & Slovenia. The balance of students come from Russia, Japan, Turkey, Brazil, Korea and others.
5. Professional Reputation: Horner School is recognised by ACELS , a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English language teaching (ELT). We are also proud to be a member of the following organisations: Quality English; Marketing English In Ireland; Visit Dublin ; WYSE CONFEDERATION; & BILDUNGSURLAUB
6. Qualified Native English Teachers: All Horner School teachers are native English speakers with TEFL and university degree qualifications.
7. Modern Facilities: Interactive Whiteboards, study library, WI-Fi Internet Connection, Student Computer Room, Coffee Shop & Garden.
8. Host Family, City Apartments & Residences: All Horner School host families have been inspected and carefully selected by a member of the Horner family. We also have a number of excellent city apartments & residence options all within walking distance of the school.
9. Historical Buildings: Horner School buildings are a fine example of Georgian architecture in Dublin. Hand crafted fireplaces, fine staircases, high ceilings and ornate plaster-work create a very special environment for our students to learn in.
10. Fantastic Programme of Social Activities: Evening Social events, afternoon cultural activities, weekend guided coach tours, provided all year round.