Why Choose Horner School of English
1. City Centre Location: Horner School is conveniently located in Dublin City Centre within a few minutes walk of Grafton Street, all main bus routes, train stations, restaurants, shops and theaters.
2. Smaller Class Groups & Guaranteed Morning Schedule: Our English language classes have an average of 10 adult students. All English levels are catered for.
3. Family Owned & Managed: A relaxed and friendly atmosphere where everyone feels welcome. Quality and service is assured at the Horner School of English at all times.
4. Balanced Nationality Mix: 70% of our students come from Europe: Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia & Slovenia. The balance of students come from Russia, Japan, Turkey, Brazil, Korea and others.
5. Professional Reputation: Horner School is recognised by ACELS , a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English language teaching (ELT). We are also proud to be a member of the following organisations: Quality English; Marketing English In Ireland; Visit Dublin ; WYSE CONFEDERATION; & BILDUNGSURLAUB
6. Qualified Native English Teachers: All Horner School teachers are native English speakers with TEFL and university degree qualifications.
7. Modern Facilities: Interactive Whiteboards, study library, WI-Fi Internet Connection, Student Computer Room, Coffee Shop & Garden.
8. Host Family, City Apartments & Residences: All Horner School host families have been inspected and carefully selected by a member of the Horner family. We also have a number of excellent city apartments & residence options all within walking distance of the school.
9. Historical Buildings: Horner School buildings are a fine example of Georgian architecture in Dublin. Hand crafted fireplaces, fine staircases, high ceilings and ornate plaster-work create a very special environment for our students to learn in.
10. Fantastic Programme of Social Activities: Evening Social events, afternoon cultural activities, weekend guided coach tours, provided all year round.
But don’t just take our word for it…. why don’t you make contact with some of the students who have already studied at the best English language school in Dublin. Click here for further information