Standard Plus Fluency – English Speaking Course
A more intensive version of the Standard General English Course with a special focus on fluency skills.
An additional 6 afternoon lessons per week focus on speaking and listening skills.
Our Standard Plus Fluency Course is an intensive English Course with 26 lessons each week. The classes are taken over five mornings plus two afternoons each week. Morning classes will focus on your general skills and understanding of the structure of the language. Afternoon classes will be devoted to fluency skills. Our highly qualified teaching staff use the most up to date teaching materials with accompanying digital teaching materials for the interactive whiteboards in classrooms.
Standard Plus Fluency English Courses are designed to build confidence and give students maximum exposure to the language with rapid progress guaranteed!
- General English Plus Afternoon Fluency Skills Course
- 5 Mornings & 2 Afternoons, every week
- Enrolment every week
- Perfect for students from Elementary A1 to Advanced C1 Levels
- Fully accredited by ACELS (responsibility for standards in Education in Ireland)
2018 Prices, Standard Plus Course
You can choose from a number of Dublin accommodation options, all pre-screened by the Horner School, most of which are within walking distance of the school. Dublin Student Accommodation.
We organise an excellent programme of tours and excursions throughout your stay. Click here for further details
Course prices are inclusive of the following services
- Tuition – Morning General English Course With Afternoon English Fluency Classes
- Welcome Pack
- Use of the Self Access Library
- Use of the Computer Room, including Free Email and Internet
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout main school building
- Level assessment on arrival and graded end of course certificate
- Student Coffee Room & Garden Area
- Full administrative backup, including Accommodation Office & Academic Director
Each lesson is equal to 50 mins. Course Textbooks are available to purchase at the school. Monday is the starting day for all courses. When Monday is a public holiday, Tuesday is the starting day. A course registration fee applies to all course bookings.