Congratulations to our students who recently sat the Cambridge FCE & Cambridge CAE Examinations in Dublin!
We are delighted to report that all students passed their exams in December with either a grade C or a grade B result. Results for the December 2017 examinations have just been released and students may log on to The Cambridge Examinations Web Site to check their results.
Horner School of English provides specialist preparation courses for the Cambridge FCE & Cambridge CAE Examinations in Dublin City. Our teachers have 25 years experience preparing students for these exams. We offer 6 different course dates every year and at the end of each course there is the possibility to sit the examination here in Dublin.
A Cambridge FCE English Qualification shows that you can:
- communicate effectively face-to-face, expressing opinions and presenting arguments.
- follow the news.
- write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view.
- write letters, reports, stories and lots of other types of text.
A Cambridge English: CAE Advanced Qualification shows that you can:
- follow an academic course at university level
- communicate effectively at a managerial and professional level
- participate with confidence in workplace meetings or academic tutorials and seminars
- express yourself with a high level of fluency.
Click Here for Cambridge University Web Site